FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By McLaren Fan
:hehe:
By McLaren Fan
I think this was posted on this forum a while ago:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By AKR
Here's mine:

Yeah that is funny. :hehe:
By Mikep99
Here's mine:

:clap:
By bud
Picture 1.png

not mine its the cover of GPWeek but its how i feel!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By exf1fan
Read this in its entirety Ecelstone and Mosley.
So, you two have done it, finally done it, you’ve finally destroyed anything that was remaining in F1 that a fan could find remotely worth watching.
The past Year we have had to constantly watch the courts listen to lawyers making bland statements and look forward to racing with not a jot of excitement.
The world of F1 has always been about Money, corporate politics and drivers who seem to have no opinion out side of their team brief. We the Fans have tolerated that for Years, but we could always look forward to a good race, wheel to wheel racing has been missing for some time; but we lived in hope.
Now you have taken the last remaining thread of interest from the genuine fan, it’s all so pathetic, the stench of corrupt politics, your idiotic expectance that we will tolerate you anymore. You have finally destroyed the essence of a genuine Fan.
RIP F1.
By bud
Read this in its entirety Ecelstone and Mosley.
So, you two have done it, finally done it, you’ve finally destroyed anything that was remaining in F1 that a fan could find remotely worth watching.
The past Year we have had to constantly watch the courts listen to lawyers making bland statements and look forward to racing with not a jot of excitement.
The world of F1 has always been about Money, corporate politics and drivers who seem to have no opinion out side of their team brief. We the Fans have tolerated that for Years, but we could always look forward to a good race, wheel to wheel racing has been missing for some time; but we lived in hope.
Now you have taken the last remaining thread of interest from the genuine fan, it’s all so pathetic, the stench of corrupt politics, your idiotic expectance that we will tolerate you anymore. You have finally destroyed the essence of a genuine Fan.
RIP F1.

:clap: sad but true
By Mikep99

See our F1 related articles too!