Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By bud
Massa now has cut the lead down to 5 points on Lewis due to him Seb B's penalty

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/71351

massa hits him and he gets a penalty what a joke

Ferrari international Assistance at work
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

sick of this s***! whats the point of competing against this s***??

Bourdais penalised for racing a Ferrari... :rofl: the headline on F1 live.com
Last edited by bud on 12 Oct 08, 08:21, edited 1 time in total.
By Gaz
We posted same thread at same time Longbow :hehe:

There is no Justice in this sport anymore!

yeh i noticed lol

if massa wins this year he'll know it was though the help of the FIA several times and the hinderence of Lewis alot
What a farce! So, Massa tries an over-optimistic pass on Bourdais around the outside, leaving Bourdais no room, and who has nowhere to go because he is on the inside, and Bourdais gets a penalty! What a joke. No wonder this was investigated after the race. The stewards did a reasonable job throughout the race, so no doubt there was political influence here. :thumbdown:

yeh i noticed lol

if massa wins this year he'll know it was though the help of the FIA several times and the hinderence of Lewis alot

So that's at least seven points McLaren have been robbed off so far this season. :thumbdown:
Last edited by McLaren Fan on 12 Oct 08, 08:30, edited 1 time in total.
By f1maniac95
This is just getting pathetic now Why can't the teams take a stand against them? They'll proboboly get banned for 3 races or something.
Mosley was on the phone to Alan Donnelly without a doubt here. The stewards did a good job throughout the race, so they can't suddenly morph into clowns within the space of an hour.
By bud

yeh i noticed lol

So that's at least even points McLaren have been robbed off so far this season. :thumbdown:

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Ferrari........such a pathetic team, speaks volumes of the losers who choose to follow a team who wins in such ways :thumbdown:
AKR will be happy. :rolleyes:
By Gaz

yeh i noticed lol

So that's at least seven points McLaren have been robbed off so far this season. :thumbdown:

more i'd say if you count france, wasn't spa 7 points alone? this penalty that was at least a point now

he would won the championship today if you removed all the penalties.

yeh i noticed lol

more i'd say if you count france, wasn't spa 7 points alone? this penalty that was at least a point now

Spa was six, I don't see why you should count France.
By Gaz

yeh i noticed lol

the drive though? i don't wanna go over it again but i belive it was over the top

yeh i noticed lol

the drive though? i don't wanna go over it again but i belive it was over the top

I disagree. Without cutting the chicane, he could not have made that move stick - he'd have ended up in the side of a Toro Rosso.

See our F1 related articles too!