FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
[img]

saw this firl in the new pandorum film :thumbup:

firl? A typo or you mean she doesn't quite look like a girl?

typo! shes pretty hot lol ;)

It's that manly jaw, doesn't do it for me.

I don't think it's the most flattering angle on her, she looks much prettier in the other photos.
By al4x
Her name is Antje Traue

I think she looks nicer on the 2nd picture, she's still a bit scary on the 1st one

i like the scary look ;) the film was good too
Her name is Antje Traue

I think she looks nicer on the 2nd picture, she's still a bit scary on the 1st one

Great eye's.
I like Amanda Peet because she has that 'girl nextdoor' look to me and she has a great sense of humor with some of the characters she plays, Carmen E. :cloud9: .
A definite :nono: and a definite :yes:

Haha yeah, hopefully that's just a bad picure...

...and any UK people who watch Peep Show, how hot is Elena?! :eek: I can't find any pictures of her on the net that really do her justice.

...and any UK people who watch Peep Show, how hot is Elena?! :eek: I can't find any pictures of her on the net that really do her justice.

This lady?

I've not seen her on Peep Show but I think she looks very nice on those photos.
I was exiting the tram today after school and was instantly mesmerized and captured by a departing image, she seemed to glide yet sadly faded away :( . I'm going to the coast this weekend and for the sake of never saying never I'm going to 'set adrift' my message in a bottle.
dscf0947s.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nooo... not Peep Show :spaz:

Nooo... not Peep Show :spaz:

You wouldn't go to Hastings to bring her bread and weird oil?

Shame on you. :nono:
I was exiting the tram today after school and was instantly mesmerized and captured by a departing image, she seemed to glide yet sadly faded away :( . I'm going to the coast this weekend and for the sake of never saying never I'm going to 'set adrift' my message in a bottle.
dscf0947s.jpg

Looks a bit like Amanda to me :yes:

See our F1 related articles too!