FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Dedicated to technical discussion...
By ferrari 08
this amazing team might be follding because red bull cant own 2 teams
By texasmr2
this amazing team might be follding because red bull cant own 2 teams

Do you have a link or any info to offer that support's this accusation?
By McLaren Fan
The team won't fold. Dietrich Mateschitz still owns it and he has a hell of a lot of cash in his coffers.
By bud
he is selling it isnt he? plus in 09 they will have to design and construct their own cars
By McLaren Fan
he is selling it isnt he? plus in 09 they will have to design and construct their own cars

He wants to sell the team but I don't there have been too many offers for it. With both of his teams doing well, he may decide to keep Toro Rosso and, if budget caps come in, own decent teams at a reasonable cost.
By Denthúl

2010 actually, if I remember correctly. Berger will still own half of the team, so will probably look for someone to invest in the other part. I doubt the team could carry on with Berger alone as I don't think he could fund the entire team and then all the facilities and development etc.
By Kiwi_Chris
Im sure Berger will find someone, hell you never know Ferrari could use a junior team.......
By 7UpJordan
I'd like to see Stoddy come back and bring back the Minardi name. Finally we will be able to say well and truly that Minardi have won a race. :)
By McLaren Fan
Im sure Berger will find someone, hell you never know Ferrari could use a junior team.......

A bit like the old Sauber team, then?
By bud

Scuderia Italia Ferrari will be its name and blocking Ferrari's title opponents will be its game
By 7UpJordan

Scuderia Italia Ferrari will be its name and blocking Ferrari's title opponents will be its game

That team first came around 20 years ago, and they sure did look like Ferrari's and even used Ferrari engines in 1992 and 1993. Infact Ferrari decided to copy their livery too. :lol:

See our F1 related articles too!