FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)

Who's the most attractive F1 driver?

Sebastian Vettel
16%
Lewis Hamilton
16%
Jenson Button
19%
Bruno Senna
10%
Nico Rosberg
16%
Jaime Alguersuari
10%
Sergio Perez
3%
Jerôme D'Ambrosio
No votes
0%
Jules Bianchi
No votes
0%
Other
10%
I could only say Lewis Hamilton because he managed to snag a super hot pussycat doll as his girlfriend.

On the other end of the spectrum... Why wasn't Maldonado on the list? Because he looks like Lurch from the Adams Family. Or Robert Kubica. There was one picture from a couple years ago he was sitting in the back of the garage and looked exactly like Leisure Suit Larry.
Why's Jules Bianchi in there? He's not an F1 driver in the same way that the others are F1 drivers.

I'll vote for Other in the vain hope that a female driver turns up and she is a smokin' hottie.

As a side thought, if there was a female F1 driver would she have the ridiculous need to change her shoes once out of the car and going up to the podium? We've all been stuck behind these types in petrol stations with an ever-increasing que behind us. :hehe:
Why's Jules Bianchi in there? He's not an F1 driver in the same way that the others are F1 drivers.

I'll vote for Other in the vain hope that a female driver turns up and she is a smokin' hottie.

As a side thought, if there was a female F1 driver would she have the ridiculous need to change her shoes once out of the car and going up to the podium? We've all been stuck behind these types in petrol stations with an ever-increasing que behind us. :hehe:

Straddling the line to misogyny...
I love how everyone's voting but not saying who they actually voted for... :rofl:

Come on guys! Show the man-love in you! :drink:

So who did you vote for then? :wink:

Straddling the line to misogyny...

Not really. it's just that I don't do political correctness and can't stand people (male or female) who get in their car at the petrol station then sit for ages seemingly doing nothing.
Last edited by andrew on 05 Oct 11, 21:05, edited 1 time in total.
I love how everyone's voting but not saying who they actually voted for... :rofl:

Come on guys! Show the man-love in you! :drink:

So who did you vote for then? :wink:

SV :blush:

You're SUCH a pedo.

Ahem. He's older than me. :wink:
I think teenage chicks will go for Bruno Senna...he's got that toy boy look.

Why isn't Schumacher in the list? That famous CHIN makes the face! :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!