FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Plus, it seems Richard likes F1 more lately and it's also possible that the dislike was slightly exaggerated anyway. Not made up, but exaggerated.

well, made up, a bit like most things on top gear, not that that makes it a bad show!
Hammond will be a good presenter but I don't know about interviewing though. If anyone saw his 5 o'clock show his interviewing was pretty bad
Hammond will be a good presenter but I don't know about interviewing though. If anyone saw his 5 o'clock show his interviewing was pretty bad

i thought he was quite good
Hammond is a TV presenter, he is no Brundle.

Brundle will get the job, or Tony Jardine maybe

Well that's fine because he'll be presenting. Brundle will be commentating.
I mean Gridwalks etc, he will be awful.

Damon Hill may also be getting in on the action, so perhaps he will be the expert analysis?

Ah, yeah I expect Brundle will do that, or Hill.

Who yes, would d well in Blundell's place. As would Murray
Murray said he will think about a return if he is approached.

I think we will get maybe 1 more year full of Murrayisms, mistakes and full of laughs!

I for one would love to see Murray back behind the mic. I need someone to support now that Schumi has gone :(

C'mon Murray :D
I think they'll at least nab him as an on/off pundit.
Hammond is a TV presenter, he is no Brundle.

Brundle will get the job, or Tony Jardine maybe

Well that's fine because he'll be presenting. Brundle will be commentating.

I have read news that expects Hammond to present the F1 with possibly Clarkson or May ( i don't think so)
What about Martin Brundle and a five live commentator in the long haul races and Murray coomentating with Martin in Europe, Bahrain etc.

See our F1 related articles too!