FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Brundle is worth keeping on, but I think that having him as an anchor is a waste of his abilities. Brundle should be calling the Grand Prix. The End. All the BBC need to do is find him a decent co-commentator, for Allen misses absolutely everything and cuts over Brundle, so he we're still seeing the best of Brundle.
Brundle is worth keeping on, but I think that having him as an anchor is a waste of his abilities. Brundle should be calling the Grand Prix. The End. All the BBC need to do is find him a decent co-commentator, for Allen misses absolutely everything and cuts over Brundle, so he we're still seeing the best of Brundle.

James Allen = legend though.... :hehe:

Na seriously I can't imagine Brundle presenting it. His place is gridwalking and commentating.

DC would make a good pundit lol.
The Chain :D

Murray did say "never say never" to a return... Please BBC, just give him the job. He'd probably do it for free! :)

He kinda works for Honda now :|

He might leave for the Beeb job though, I can see that

With any luck though, they can convince him to guest commentate on the British GP and whatnot.

Smart move bringing in Coulthard. If they can, they should poach Tony Jardine to host, put Brundle in the Box with Legard. That would be what I'd try to set up if I was the Show Runner.

Murray did say "never say never" to a return... Please BBC, just give him the job. He'd probably do it for free! :)

With any luck though, they can convince him to guest commentate on the British GP and whatnot.

Smart move bringing in Coulthard. If they can, they should poach Tony Jardine to host, put Brundle in the Box with Legard. That would be what I'd try to set up if I was the Show Runner.

Murray works for Honda, but DC will be part of Red Bull again next season :wink:
I think it's perfectly feasible to think Murray could come and do the British Grand Prix along side Legard and Brundle. That would be legendary

Murray works for Honda, but DC will be part of Red Bull again next season :wink:
I think it's perfectly feasible to think Murray could come and do the British Grand Prix along side Legard and Brundle. That would be legendary

I still think they'd be ding themselves a disservice not to at least try and get Jardine
If Murray makes a comeback, I can forsee that he'll do the majority of the European races or ones "close to home" because when he retired he stated that travelling so far across the world constantly was becoming hard for him. So if on that logic he does return and does the "close" races, he'll probably still be part of the build-up to any far-away races if he does any interviews or anything.

See our F1 related articles too!