FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
By 8-ball
I think she is hot! But then again I am a sucker for women in tight clothes and clevage :thumbup:

Unless I am blind last time I checked the girl had none even in her silly song it says I want to have boobies :S....
Oh and she cant sing live heard her on this live thing the other night she's worse than me lol....
Lewis can do alot better than her he's stunning, smart and talented and she's umm stick thin ? can't think of anything else...

I agree with you there. I my sister went to see the Pussycat Dolls live in Belfast and her voice was awful - even when she wasn't dancing about. Another thing that gets me: why do six of the seven members in the group do nothing?

The whole group was put together buy some Simon Fuller type. 7 attractive girls, none of them can sing but look like they know their way up and down a stripper pole, put them together, let men spend their money drooling over them.

I wish I thought of it first!
By Master Asia
didnt he dump his previous Girlfriend for her?

No, Lewis broke up with Jodia Ma because he had a hefty schedule in his Formula 1 career. Then Nicole and Lewis met when Lewis was invited to one of Nicole's performances

By any chance would you happen to be a 'paparazzi' by profession? :hehe::wink:

I would not even dream of being one, just thinking of chasing people around makes me look like a total fag. And no I know so much because I read Lewis Hamilton's autobiography book "My Story", which by the way is a really good book! :)
By texasmr2

No, Lewis broke up with Jodia Ma because he had a hefty schedule in his Formula 1 career. Then Nicole and Lewis met when Lewis was invited to one of Nicole's performances

By any chance would you happen to be a 'paparazzi' by profession? :hehe::wink:

I would not even dream of being one, just thinking of chasing people around makes me look like a total fag. And no I know so much because I read Lewis Hamilton's autobiography book "My Story", which by the way is a really good book! :)

:thumbup:
By Stealthgate007

Was that in his book Master Asia? Maybe its true, but If I were to speculate, I would say he was getting ready to trade up.

By Master Asia
Yeah it was in his book, another reason they broke up was because Jodia's parents wanted her to go back to China because her parents business was going down the drain
By Stealthgate007
Yeah it was in his book, another reason they broke up was because Jodia's parents wanted her to go back to China because her parents business was going down the drain

I bet they are regretting that call right now. He could had given them a cash injection. But maybe they are still friends just the same and he might be helping them...

I need to buy the book and get a good read in. Thanks MA.
By cap-dude
She's how much older. :yikes:
Well, 7 years isn't too bad. But it would've been when Lewis was 12 and Nicole was 19.
By Master Asia

I bet they are regretting that call right now. He could had given them a cash injection. But maybe they are still friends just the same and he might be helping them...

I need to buy the book and get a good read in. Thanks MA.

Yeah they are still good freinds
By texasmr2
I'll man up and graciously offer her my donation!! :wavey:

See our F1 related articles too!