FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
By texasmr2
I hope all the glitz and glamour of his newfound fame does not lead him to fall for a 'money grubbing whore' who just want to be with him because of his money, celebrity or their own personal exposure.
By Mikep99
What do you do if you go from making no money at all to being a multimillionaire in the span of 7months or so.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/1111_le ... doll.shtml

I want to go to just one after party of a Gran Prix.

And I though Mosley was a sicko :shock::wink::lol:
By Stealthgate007
I hope all the glitz and glamour of his newfound fame does not lead him to fall for a 'money grubbing whore' who just want to be with him because of his money, celebrity or their own personal exposure.

Well, I think if only for a little while.... He don't wife her, he one night her, as the song goes..
By texasmr2

Well, I think if only for a little while.... He don't wife her, he one night her, as the song goes..

The old 'hit it and forget it'!! :lol:
By Emmaeliza
I can not stand that girl... woman...sl*t...whatever you wanna call her, This as just made me dislike her even more.
Shes 30 Hes 23 thats not right (in some cases maybe but im in a state of pure jealousy at the moment)...
She could at least have a little bit of common sence "I've been to ummm... one, today" comon'... He should get back with Jody =D...
By 8-ball
I think she is hot! But then again I am a sucker for women in tight clothes and clevage :thumbup:
By texasmr2
I dont know if it's age or experience but I'm a sucker for women in general. :yes:
By Jabberwocky
Women = Snakes + Breast

and all those that say they are not, have just not reached there full potentional yet.

If you where Lewis would you?
By McLaren Fan
I think she's pretty attractive. Clearly Hamilton does too. Will their relationship last? I don't know. There's a big age gap between the two, could the whole thing be a publicity stunt? and both are busy jetting round the world singing and driving racing cars. In case case, the Hamilton dissenters club will also uses this as another stick to beat him, claiming he is not humble enough etc.
By Emmaeliza
I think she is hot! But then again I am a sucker for women in tight clothes and clevage :thumbup:

Unless I am blind last time I checked the girl had none even in her silly song it says I want to have boobies :S....
Oh and she cant sing live heard her on this live thing the other night she's worse than me lol....
Lewis can do alot better than her he's stunning, smart and talented and she's umm stick thin ? can't think of anything else...
By McLaren Fan

Unless I am blind last time I checked the girl had none even in her silly song it says I want to have boobies :S....
Oh and she cant sing live heard her on this live thing the other night she's worse than me lol....
Lewis can do alot better than her he's stunning, smart and talented and she's umm stick thin ? can't think of anything else...

I agree with you there. I my sister went to see the Pussycat Dolls live in Belfast and her voice was awful - even when she wasn't dancing about. Another thing that gets me: why do six of the seven members in the group do nothing?
By EwanM

I agree with you there. I my sister went to see the Pussycat Dolls live in Belfast and her voice was awful - even when she wasn't dancing about. Another thing that gets me: why do six of the seven members in the group do nothing?

Boats and Hoes, Boats and Hoes. I gotta have me my Boats and Hoes.

See our F1 related articles too!