FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
That sax rif is a blatant rip off of...

[youtube]WL1hlzLsUaU&ob[/youtube]
By darwin dali
That sax rif is a blatant rip off of...

[youtube]WL1hlzLsUaU&ob[/youtube]

It's a remix of that song by Alex Gaudino.
By sagi58
Wow beautiful, why can't we have wives like this? :banghead:

You mean you don't?????? How sad. :violinist:

Here's my Dumb Question of the Day: What if those were your daughters?? :whip:
As long as it's not your daughter, it's okay... it's an unwritten rule guys have. At least they're not smoking meth and turning tricks for their next fix. It's all relative.
By sagi58
As long as it's not your daughter, it's okay... it's an unwritten rule guys have. At least they're not smoking meth and turning tricks for their next fix. It's all relative.

As long as the "relative" isn't their daughter, you mean? :whip:
I'm allowed... I've got a 19 year old daughter. I'd be more worried about her having the IQ of a cheerleader, than her wearing an outfit suitable for a cheerleader.
By Jabberwocky
That could be offensive to cheerleaders... if they could understand what you said

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
By sagi58
I'm allowed... I've got a 19 year old daughter. I'd be more worried about her having the IQ of a cheerleader, than her wearing an outfit suitable for a cheerleader.

Who determines what outfit is "suitable"?
Oh, wait... it's a man, isn't it? :P
And, who says cheerleaders aren't intelligent?
Oh, wait... no... I won't go there!! :twisted:
By racechick
There's more clothing on than for poledancers. Clothes make you slip off the pole, so they have to be minimal.
By sagi58
There's more clothing on than for poledancers. Clothes make you slip off the pole, so they have to be minimal.

I would imagine it's not just the clothing that makes you slip off!! :twisted:
By racechick

I would imagine it's not just the clothing that makes you slip off!! :twisted:

It's tricky, you need flesh on the pole to climb and to do the moves with minimum contact on the pole, you need to stick; but for spins, you need to slip round the pole, so you have to have just the right amount of moisture on your hands. It's very hard!
It's tricky, you need flesh on the pole to climb and to do the moves with minimum contact on the pole, you need to stick; but for spins, you need to slip round the pole, so you have to have just the right amount of moisture on your hands. It's very hard!

:spaz: I need a tissue.
By andrew
Wow beautiful, why can't we have wives like this? :banghead:

You mean you don't?????? How sad. :violinist:

Here's my Dumb Question of the Day: What if those were your daughters?? :whip:

In for a penny in for a pound if it's a daughter you've never met. If it's one you've raised it's suicide time. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!