FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By f1usa
What a disgrace, a superb race, spoilt by faceless stewards, has racism entered F1, as it appears Hamilton is being very heavily impeded this season, I recall when Ferrari/Shumaucher was winning a very blind eye was turned to shoving, cheating etc, but I suppose if your in the pocket with Ferrari anything goes eh??
Two years ago the public was leaving in droves because of it being a procession, now excitment is back and Ferrari aren't winning got to put a handicap in place, well it stinks. I bet Ferrari complained the cheating whinging LOSERS.
Rakki crashed, HAMILTON won, Massa was settled for 3rd, F1 clean up your act, Mosley, THE DWARF, FERRARI corruption/bungs??!! I'm dissgusted..

Somehow I doubt that it has anything to do with racism.

I aswell :rolleyes: !

Yes racism has entered F1 in the worst kind of way, thru the corrupt and racially biased governing body, the FIA.
Two things supposedly happened down the start finish straight:

1) Hamilton gained a momentum advantage that enabled him to overtake into La Source.

2) Hamilton slowed down to let Raikkonen back into the lead.

Both of these claims can not be simultaneously true. It violates the laws of physics. It also violates good old commen sense. Even my goldfish thinks F1 has turned into a laughing stock.
He shouldnt have been penalised for that, he did gain an advantage but then relented the position he gained. I dont get how it really matters because Kimi spun anyway so any disadvantage he had he expanded on anyway by crashing.

I hope the Mclaren appeal goes in their favour as Lewis drove brilliantly in the last few laps of the Grand Prix and deserved the win, I dont think even AKR could claim that Massa deserved the win
By AKR
He shouldnt have been penalised for that, he did gain an advantage but then relented the position he gained. I dont get how it really matters because Kimi spun anyway so any disadvantage he had he expanded on anyway by crashing.

I hope the Mclaren appeal goes in their favour as Lewis drove brilliantly in the last few laps of the Grand Prix and deserved the win, I dont think even AKR could claim that Massa deserved the win

Contraversy to what Bud believes who he has personally called me "Pathetic", you are right Kiwi_Chris, I as well cannot claim that Massa deserved to win. The penalty to Lewis Hamilton was unjust. I say just take it as it comes now. If the appeal reverses the verdict great, if it does not then soldier on. A true champion will eventually triumph in the end.
Contraversy to what Bud believes who he has personally called me "Pathetic", you are right Kiwi_Chris, I as well cannot claim that Massa deserved to win. The penalty to Lewis Hamilton was unjust. I say just take it as it comes now. If the appeal reverses the verdict great, if it does not then soldier on. A true champion will eventually triumph in the end.

Ha! You would say that. So, if Massa were to win this year's title by a couple of points, you would still claim he was the real champion?

Your veil to disguise your blatant bias and Ferrari propaganda was not thick enough.
By bud

Ha! You would say that. So, if Massa were to win this year's title by a couple of points, you would still claim he was the real champion?

Your veil to disguise your blatant bias and Ferrari propaganda was not thick enough.

exactly what was her post before the race... along the lines of........."the only fair result would be for the FIA to stop Hamiltonand a Ferrari 1-2 with Massa winning because Massa is the most deserving" :thumbdown:

and now she comes out with some valid points yet how can we believe her when 99% of the time its blatant bullpoo oozing from AKR's direction
slowing down to be side by side, only a few kph slower is hardly giving away an advantage

You need to see an optician. Before the said incident, Hamilton was up Raikkonen's gearbox. If anything, Hamilton gave away too much to Raikkonen. Further, Hamilton had the racing line and was forced wide by Raikkonen, leaving Hamilton with nowhere to go. You are not a fan of Formula One or sports. You are just a blind, delusioned and hateful little rat.
By AKR

exactly what was her post before the race... along the lines of........."the only fair result would be for the FIA to stop Hamiltonand a Ferrari 1-2 with Massa winning because Massa is the most deserving" :thumbdown:

and now she comes out with some valid points yet how can we believe her when 99% of the time its blatant bullpoo oozing from AKR's direction

Camon guys, half the time I am only being a little brat and a smart arse. Don't take it to heart as to what I said before the race. Now that it has really happened and that Lewis Hamilton got shafted by the FIA, I really don't think that it is fair at all.
By f1maniac95
The FIA have just ruined a great race with their blatant bias towards Ferrari I am getting sick of the FIA even more now.
I've just read James Allens verdict on the race and he appears to be under the impression that the decision made by the stewards was based on the fact that while in the dry, what Lewis gave back would've been acceptable but in the wet the Ferrari's not so good and he should've given more. If there's anything in that then what next, Ferrari get a 1 lap head start in wet races?

If a car is catching up to attempt a move going into a corner, by the time it's on it's gearbox and ready to move offline it's going faster than the leading car, it would never have caught up otherwise and even with that extra speed the move can't always be pulled off. In this case when Lewis tucked in behind Kimi he had stopped accelerating and then started to accelerate so that by the time he moved in behind Kimi he was matching his speed. Either Kimi or his car was having some trouble on the now wet track and that is what Lewis took advantage of, so my question to the stewards would be how badly would Kimi have had to f*** up to make it ok for Lewis to pass him? or if Kimi had slid off the track would Lewis have to stop and wait for him?
By Bigpip
I've just read James Allens verdict on the race and he appears to be under the impression that the decision made by the stewards was based on the fact that while in the dry, what Lewis gave back would've been acceptable but in the wet the Ferrari's not so good and he should've given more. If there's anything in that then what next, Ferrari get a 1 lap head start in wet races?

How does the opinion of a man that gave his child the name Enzo ever have any meaning in this situation good or bad!?

See our F1 related articles too!