FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
What a disgrace, a superb race, spoilt by faceless stewards, has racism entered F1, as it appears Hamilton is being very heavily impeded this season, I recall when Ferrari/Shumaucher was winning a very blind eye was turned to shoving, cheating etc, but I suppose if your in the pocket with Ferrari anything goes eh??
Two years ago the public was leaving in droves because of it being a procession, now excitment is back and Ferrari aren't winning got to put a handicap in place, well it stinks. I bet Ferrari complained the cheating whinging LOSERS.
Rakki crashed, HAMILTON won, Massa was settled for 3rd, F1 clean up your act, Mosley, THE DWARF, FERRARI corruption/bungs??!! I'm dissgusted..

Somehow I doubt that it has anything to do with racism.

I aswell :rolleyes: !
Hi all,

I think McLaren guys are missing a point a bit.

Hamilton was penalised for a move he done.
watch this movie on 00:59 .

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=74TZngbIS ... 642&page=1

He was clearly behind KR about 2/3 of car, instead of slowing down and let him go (he could have done that) he accelerated and cut the corner.
Yes, fair enough, he let him go later, but you can't just erase your fouls by being fair later. If he would be in no position to stay on track, then I'm sure they would actually let it go.
Worst is that if he would let him go, he would easilly pass him later cause KR was driving like school boy at the end of race.

Now, i understand how mad you have to be but be a man, take in on chest, and enjoy his move later when he made KR looks like complete fool.
I'm far from being a LH fan, but I have to say - well done LH, shame on KR - once again completely useless on wet track.

Having watched it again, it's quite clear that Hamilton moved around the REAR of Raikkonen before passing him into the first corner, so at some point the entirety of the Ferrari was ahead of the entirety of the McLaren (otherwise they would have obviously crashed broadside) so I can't really understand how they can think Hamilton didn't surrender the place when he was quite clearly totally behind the Ferrari at one point. Also McLaren's telemetry shows Hamilton had a lower speed than Raikkonen crossing the line so the argument that Hamilton gained an advantage through his trajectory allowing more speed is also rather questionable.

I really hope we're not going to get back to silly politics again. It's been a fabulous championship and a spellbinding race, and it's such a shame to spoil it this way.
By f1maniac95
I think a rule should be introduced whereby once the trophies have been presented, the result cannot be changed on the basis of an infringement of sporting regulations. If the stewards are in any doubt, they should have a set time of around 10 minutes during which they can delay the presentations, but then that's it. That still wouldn't have to stop them imposing other sanctions such as a fine or a grid penalty at the next race, but it would stop the ludicrous situation where a result changes while everyone's on the bus home.

Sound sensible?

I completely agree with making that a rule this would stop all results being changed days or even weeks later.
By jmh300
Thats got to be one of the best races in the history of F1. Yet it doesn't mean anything now because of such a poor decision by the FIA. Hamiltonand Maclaren seemed to do everything by the book, yet they still got penalised. Plus how can they justify the massive 25 second penalty, notice that if it was a 10 second penalty he would have still won. Massa was no where near Hamilton for pretty much the entire race. How can the FIA claim that there is no favourtism to ferrari after issuing a penulty like that. Its an absolute outrage! There should be an investigation on the people who made up this ridiculous decision.
Thats got to be one of the best races in the history of F1. Yet it doesn't mean anything now because of such a poor decision by the FIA. Hamiltonand Maclaren seemed to do everything by the book, yet they still got penalised. Plus how can they justify the massive 25 second penalty, notice that if it was a 10 second penalty he would have still won. Massa was no where near Hamilton for pretty much the entire race. How can the FIA claim that there is no favourtism to ferrari after issuing a penulty like that. Its an absolute outrage! There should be an investigation on the people who made up this ridiculous decision.

25 seconds is the equivalent of a drive through penalty which towards the end of the race can't be enforced anymore (same happened to TG for his passing under yellow). In other words, the stewards gave him a drive through penalty which was converted into a 25 second penalty.
What a disgrace, a superb race, spoilt by faceless stewards, has racism entered F1, as it appears Hamilton is being very heavily impeded this season, I recall when Ferrari/Shumaucher was winning a very blind eye was turned to shoving, cheating etc, but I suppose if your in the pocket with Ferrari anything goes eh??
Two years ago the public was leaving in droves because of it being a procession, now excitment is back and Ferrari aren't winning got to put a handicap in place, well it stinks. I bet Ferrari complained the cheating whinging LOSERS.
Rakki crashed, HAMILTON won, Massa was settled for 3rd, F1 clean up your act, Mosley, THE DWARF, FERRARI corruption/bungs??!! I'm dissgusted..

Somehow I doubt that it has anything to do with racism.

I aswell :rolleyes: !

As much as I dislike the FIA, I also don't believe they are racist.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5UnPeyzcHM *cough*. He wasn't awarded a penalty by the way. Talk about inconsistency.

Slight diff: MS was in front before the agricultural excursion, so didn't gain an advantage, LH was behind and overtook KR during that off-roading episode.
To answer the question, NO. This is wayyyyy stupid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5UnPeyzcHM *cough*. He wasn't awarded a penalty by the way. Talk about inconsistency.

LOL. Australian comentry is really funny... "OOOH, be carefull! be carefull!"........"What are you DOING Michael?"
These are comment's i would expect my mother to make.

LOL. Australian comentry is really funny... "OOOH, be carefull! be carefull!"........"What are you DOING Michael?"

Aussie? I think its usa because we go to ITV with brundle.
And shows the fia are :censored::censored:

It was the American Speed TV, aka sarcasm channel - I really like these boys, very funny and entertaining! :thumbup:

It was the American Speed TV, aka sarcasm channel - I really like these boys, very funny and entertaining! :thumbup:

I agree I watch the Speed coverage as well :thumbup:
By bud

that aint Australian :confused:

See our F1 related articles too!