FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Gaz
We posted same thread at same time Longbow :hehe:

There is no Justice in this sport anymore!

There is no sport in this "sport" any more.

I joked some time ago F1 is becoming more and more like WWF... but in fact it does so. FIA is trying more and more to direct races and wins like WWF fights are directed, only difference being that fighters in WWF are part of the show and knowingly take their roles in the whole setup while in F1 setup is being forced on drivers and teams with completely utterly absurd penalties.

I really think serious players should reconsider runaway championship and leave FIA and Ferrari conducting their game and making Ferrari The Globetrotters of The Racing World, to the endless joy of many Ferrari fans.

I got a better workable solution. Get rid of Ron Dennis, rename McLaren to Mercedes and the FIA nor Mosley will have no more reason to help Ferrari out. This is really got to do with the fact that they, the FIA and Max Mosley in particular dislike Ron Dennis. I bet if it were Renault Versus McLaren instead and Ferrari were s***, that the FIA would assist Renault just to see McLaren lose. So a solution to this is to have no McLaren or Ron Dennis in it at all and then there will be no more FIA biasism. :D

...And the Stupid Comment of the Year goes to AKR for wanting to have Ferrari Win Everything Unopposed.

Heck lets do without all the other teams and we can just watch Ferrari's going around the track like in the US GP in 05

I bet that was your Favorite GP.
I got a better workable solution. Get rid of Ron Dennis, rename McLaren to Mercedes and the FIA nor Mosley will have no more reason to help Ferrari out. This is really got to do with the fact that they, the FIA and Max Mosley in particular dislike Ron Dennis. I bet if it were Renault Versus McLaren instead and Ferrari were s***, that the FIA would assist Renault just to see McLaren lose. So a solution to this is to have no McLaren or Ron Dennis in it at all and then there will be no more FIA biasism. :D

Are you still going on about this. :spaz:
By EwanM

Not true AKR, take 2005 - the FIA didn't step in once because Ferrari were out of it before it even got to Half way.
By bud

Not true AKR, take 2005 - the FIA didn't step in once because Ferrari were out of it before it even got to Half way.

Very true!!!
I loved 05 it was all about the racing!
By EwanM

Very true!!!
I loved 05 it was all about the racing!

We know fine well who the :whip: 's the FIA into line.
What i've always wanted to know is where this "special relationship" originated from?
In its modern form you have Max who made a Uturn after Jerez 97 in Ferrari's favour.
But you have to look at the FISA FOCA wars where Ferrari and the other Turbo powered cars got special treatment.

See our F1 related articles too!