FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
Hot, hot hot! Excuse me a moment... ;)
Ok. I'm in her bandwagon. Danica to F1!! :D
Would she be worse than Piquet? :hehe:

Well at the very least she can't be any worse than Ralf. :P
Someone has good photoshop skills! She's not my cup of tea at all
She looks completely different in those photographs from all of the others I've seen her in...
DP is 50 50 with me. In one photo shoot she looks gorgeous but in the next she looks completely terrible and coming off as trying too hard.
:yawn:
Yes she's attractive, but that doesnt hide the fact she's a b*****, which is the ultimate turn-off for me.

Unless you personally know her how can you make such a harsh judgement? Is your opinion based strictly on what you see on TV and if so I would say Paul Tracy is the grand dame of bitch's! :wink:

Hey every woman can be a bitch in their own special way and your next girlfriend or your future wife will be one in their own special way but you will still say 'yes honey'. Jeez I learned that lesson in elementary school so consider this reply a free seminar, women have all the power in a relationship ok they just let you think you do if they really care about you but tread lightly :wink: .

The only man who has had full unquestionable power over a women was/is either a pimp or a mentaly and physically abusive spouse.

So in parting I will say that one must take the good with the bad and hopefully the good parts make the bad parts seem non-existant. :thumbup:

It may seem I have singled you out Rive but that is not the intention of my reply. Maybe I did or maybe I didn't go alittle overboard but hey I was on a roll :thumbup: !

:hehe::hehe:
I would say Paul Tracy is the grand dame of bitch's!

LOL it's true, I've talked to workmates who have met him at functions and they all said he's a Type A personality to put it mildly. He was snooty and brushed them off for being mere mortals. He didn't wanna get any mortal on his $300 shirt. Combine that with EVERYTHING I've seen him do on TV and his trashy column in the Toronto Sun, I'd have to conclude negative armchair assessments of him are accurate.

The Thrill From West Hill, I sure wish they didn't come up with that. I was raised in that neighbourhood and now I'm ashamed of it. It's not a town or anything, it's a postal area within Scarborough, which is part of Toronto.

There's not enough evidence to say Danica is a bi+ch, Maybe so, maybe not, but I think people like to say that because of a few blow ups on air(like most drivers) and the fact that she has a lot of fame and money and only one win. People have a problem with her. You're not allowed to be pretty in this sport. Only Danica is not allowed to lose her temper in the pitlane.

I don't hear anyone calling Kylie any bad words. For all we mere mortals know she's a worse bi+ch than That old Ex wife on Dallas(played by Joan Collins), but I like to think she's not.

See our F1 related articles too!