FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...

Looks incredible.... the lass is hot too! :P Forget her name though.
I do have a photo of me dressed as little red riding hood, but that's a photo for another thread and another time (:

Oh god PLEASE email me that pic :D . I baught that outfit for Hannah but she only wears it when she is drunk and I'm sober not the other way around :( but I'm not complaining :D .

Hey Im drunk now :hehe:

:rolleyes: Party girl?
I do have a photo of me dressed as little red riding hood, but that's a photo for another thread and another time (:

Oh god PLEASE email me that pic :D . I baught that outfit for Hannah but she only wears it when she is drunk and I'm sober not the other way around :( but I'm not complaining :D .

Drunk people irritate me. Unless I'm also drunk :P

Jeesh im only kidding, you seem to like rolling your eyes at me.

So what if I am a party girl anyways ? Only live once!

Jeesh im only kidding, you seem to like rolling your eyes at me.

So what if I am a party girl anyways ? Only live once!

sorry I was only joking. I have nothing against being a 'Party person' and if I did I would be a hypocrite.

See our F1 related articles too!