FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Victoria Beckham is just a freak. Cheryl is a reasonably down to earth girl who happens to have some poise.

Well I met Victoria and her boys a couple of years back and found her to be a really nice person.A friend of mine met Cheryl the same day and said she wasn't a nice person.So i guess its down to when and what frame of mind they're in at the time.

I was talking purely about appearances. Cheryl was involved in a racist attack on someone if I remember rightly but in terms of the way they present themselves, Cheryl comes over a bit more human than Victoria

I never really understood the racist part of that case given that she's married to Ashley Cole :confused: She's certainly changed her image since then anyway.

Yeh I love how everyone has forgotten about it! I can't remember the ethnicity of the victim so I don't really know if her marriage to Ashley Cole proves anything. Plus I've never really understood her marriage to him anyway, I mean, he cheated on her, is a tw*t and is gay
Victoria Beckham is just a freak. Cheryl is a reasonably down to earth girl who happens to have some poise.

Well I met Victoria and her boys a couple of years back and found her to be a really nice person.A friend of mine met Cheryl the same day and said she wasn't a nice person.So i guess its down to when and what frame of mind they're in at the time.

It's just the way that Victoria comes across in the press as a bit stuck up, boring and image obsessed. She's probably a nice person in reality.

I can assure you in person shes a very nice person. :) .Or I just caught her on a good day.

Just to bore you all

To start with one of the lads said would you mind if we had a photo,by the end of it we had a chat with her and ended up with our pictures in ok magazine,some german one aswell, the national press,an interview with radio one (Chris Moyles show)and my mate sold the picture for £1,000.A good day had by all :hehe:

I was talking purely about appearances. Cheryl was involved in a racist attack on someone if I remember rightly but in terms of the way they present themselves, Cheryl comes over a bit more human than Victoria

I never really understood the racist part of that case given that she's married to Ashley Cole :confused: She's certainly changed her image since then anyway.

Yeh I love how everyone has forgotten about it! I can't remember the ethnicity of the victim so I don't really know if her marriage to Ashley Cole proves anything. Plus I've never really understood her marriage to him anyway, I mean, he cheated on her, is a tw*t and is gay

She was black and Ashley Cole is mixed race (white mother and black father).

I agree about their marriage, I don't get it at all. She really doesn't need him for the money or publicity so I suppose she must love him.
By al4x
she does nothing for me lol, shes another plain jane lol

You must be the pickiest man in the history of men :hehe:

Hes from Suffolk they have webbed feet you know :hehe:

:yikes::rofl::rofl:

no no no, thats you lot Mclaren ;) 2 heads arent literlly better than one! i know what you lot get up to :O :wavey:

i not picky i just dont like plain, :whip:
has Ellen Page been posted yet?

nope

She's not a total honey but she's cool as hell and although she looks about 12, she's about my age.

cool :thumbup:
has Ellen Page been posted yet?

nope

She's not a total honey but she's cool as hell and although she looks about 12, she's about my age.

Looks like you would get arrested for that

See our F1 related articles too!