FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
A definite :nono: and a definite :yes:

Haha yeah, hopefully that's just a bad picure...

...and any UK people who watch Peep Show, how hot is Elena?! :eek: I can't find any pictures of her on the net that really do her justice.

Nooo... not Peep Show :spaz:

You wouldn't go to Hastings to bring her bread and weird oil?

Shame on you. :nono:

I'm glad that reference passed straight over my head :hehe:
By al4x
A definite :nono: and a definite :yes:

Haha yeah, hopefully that's just a bad picure...

...and any UK people who watch Peep Show, how hot is Elena?! :eek: I can't find any pictures of her on the net that really do her justice.

This lady?

I've not seen her on Peep Show but I think she looks very nice on those photos.

not a fan of carmen,m but this lady, nice! :cloud9:
This lady?

Yup!

You wouldn't go to Hastings to bring her bread and weird oil?

Shame on you. :nono:

:thumbup::hehe:
I predict this will be another one al4x won't like. She may not be as good as she used to be but I loved Madonna when I was younger. :cloud9:

materialgirl.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I predict this will be another one al4x won't like. She may not be as good as she used to be but I loved Madonna when I was younger. :cloud9:

materialgirl.jpg

Bah I've never been able to stand her,never thought she looked all that either

materialgirl.jpg

Bah I've never been able to stand her,never thought she looked all that either

Cue the 'Ditto' smilie
Whoa whoa whoa...What am I doing in here?! :yikes:

DAYM that was you!!!!

Seriously though I knew it was you but did not want to 'go there' so to speak so I can remove it if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

tex

DAYM that was you!!!!

Seriously though I knew it was you but did not want to 'go there' so to speak so I can remove it if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

tex

Nah, it doesn't make me uncomfortable, I just look a bit out of place that's all. My avatar is plastered all over this thread anyway, I seem to post more pictures of "beautiful women" than anyone else for some reason.

Note to self: Must remember to visit the "beautiful men" thread more often.
Inspired by the Austin Powers film last night...

I resisted temptation to retaliate to the number of female posted pictures by planting Fat B :censored: d in the beatiful men thread.
Last edited by JamesD89 on 12 Oct 09, 22:44, edited 2 times in total.
Inspire by the Austin Powers film last night...

They both have inspired a few idea's from me aswell! :thumbup:

I resisted temptation to reliate to the number of female posted pictures by planting Fat B :censored: d in the beatiful men thread.

Our little boy is growing up so fast, good call, very respectful and it is VERY much appreciated. :wink:
I resisted temptation to reliate to the number of female posted pictures by planting Fat B :censored: d in the beatiful men thread.

Our little boy is growing up so fast, good call, very respectful and it is VERY much appreciated. :wink:

Little boy?? How big are you? :confused:

James my comment was meant to be nothing more than positive and was not a jab at you :wink: , it's just a saying we say here in the US. It was a compliment.
By al4x

DAYM that was you!!!!

tex

Nah, it doesn't make me uncomfortable, I just look a bit out of place that's all. My avatar is plastered all over this thread anyway, I seem to post more pictures of "beautiful women" than anyone else for some reason.

Note to self: Must remember to visit the "beautiful men" thread more often.

once youre pic is on the internet it can turn up anywhere

didnt wanna say anything cause i did think it was you!

James my comment was meant to be nothing more than positive and was not a jab at you :wink: , it's just a saying we say here in the US. It was a compliment.

I know Tex!! Sarcasm's easily missed on the net :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!