FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
I have a friend who informs me Fernandos radio traffic after Q where he demands the team fix the problem so knowing that i dunno i cant buy the fact he didnt know anything.

:bs: Then tell him to go to FIA. I can tell you that a friend of mine informed that Anthony Hamilton was Playboy's Miss March, you have to believe me.

Hello Mr Spaniard, the FIA has the onboard footage :wavey:

Hi Koala Guy :wavey:, but it will be a huge help to have your friend's statement to know the whole true.

P.S: my mistake, my friend didn't told me he was Miss March, he was Miss April :D

its just typical of a Spanish fan when we talk of Alonso to bring up Hamilton! :rolleyes: you guys have SERIOUSLY gotta get over him already!

I have never saw you talking about Alonso, that's "for sure" :hehe:
Alonso knew about it! Tt wouldn't surprise me if he was the one that suggested it to Briatore. Alonso is far too intelligent to be ignorant of such shenanigans. According to Martin Brundle's column on the BBC website, Flavio Briatore is likely to walk away from F1 at the end of the season or before!

MB also said that Piquet is now unemployable in Formula One.

Don't be so silly, Daddy will buy/setup a team and employ him!!! :hehe:
Regardless of Piquet's motives for bringing crash-gate up, if it turns out to be true then Renault need to be punished heavily else it'll set a dangerous precedent for F1. I believe that race fixing is worse than spying (which has been going on for years before McLaren were fined $100m and stripped of their constructor points).
Regardless of Piquet's motives for bringing crash-gate up, if it turns out to be true then Renault need to be punished heavily else it'll set a dangerous precedent for F1. I believe that race fixing is worse than spying (which has been going on for years before McLaren were fined $100m and stripped of their constructor points).

Yes that is very true. I can't feel that Briatore will be the fall guy in all of this, driven out just like the Do Ron Ron
Nelson may not be on everybody's Xmas card list, but it seems more and more likely that this story is true. If it is, it also explains why NelsonP was so angry.
This makes a nonsense of F1 and it gets hard to believe anything after that
A very sad day
Nelson may not be on everybody's Xmas card list, but it seems more and more likely that this story is true. If it is, it also explains why NelsonP was so angry.
A very sad day

I haven't got a problem with Nelson Piquet Snr. and Flavio tearing pieces out of each other although I'd prefer, for the sake of the sport, that they didn't. However Piquet needs to shut up when it comes to Alonso. He's accusing him of conspiring in this without a shred of evidence. From what I've seen Alonso hasn't done anything to implicate himself in the scandal.
A very sad day

I haven't got a problem with Nelson Piquet Snr. and Flavio tearing pieces out of each other although I'd prefer, for the sake of the sport, that they didn't. However Piquet needs to shut up when it comes to Alonso. He's accusing him of conspiring in this without a shred of evidence. From what I've seen Alonso hasn't done anything to implicate himself in the scandal.

yeah seams Max has got involved too and has piquet snr's side its utter rubbish, basicly 3 people who don't like each other trying to publicly shame each other.

The fact that pat's been offered immunity says it all really.
I'd say they will aim to take out the people involved rather than punish the Renault team. Offering Pat Symonds immunity is a clear indication they are after Briatore.
I'd say they will aim to take out the people involved rather than punish the Renault team. Offering Pat Symonds immunity is a clear indication they are after Briatore.

but if pats guilty, i feel he has to go

I don't want Pat to go. :( But ya if he is guilty he sadly must go.

exactly the same, hes the last perso i would think would cheat, cant believe it!

exactly the same, hes the last perso i would think would cheat, cant believe it!

Yep, ditto. Top guy, but if he did it........

See our F1 related articles too!