FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
I'd say Graham Hill was more Sauve than cool. Hunt was the epitome of coolness in the world of F1 imo.
By Gaz
I'd say Graham Hill was more Sauve than cool. Hunt was the epitome of coolness in the world of F1 imo.

he alrways reminded me of sausage dastardly. :hehe:

the Trio- of Stewart, Clarke and Hill was great for F1 though.

he alrways reminded me of sausage dastardly. :hehe:

the Trio- of Stewart, Clarke and Hill was great for F1 though.

:rofl:

That's what it is, he's always reminded me of someone and I've never been able to put my finger on it.

I like the 'three musketeers' too. :thumbup:
By Jamie
He cheated allot and really was not a good face for Britain. On the other hnd, Mr.G.Hill was awesome

How did he cheat?

Commited adultery.....
He cheated allot and really was not a good face for Britain. On the other hnd, Mr.G.Hill was awesome

How did he cheat?

Commited adultery.....

Graham Hill was no saint in that department
By Gaz

How did he cheat?

Commited adultery.....

Oh that kinda cheat..well tho its not right i still wouldn't condem him as a person because of it.

Like i said in my previous post he was a top bloke, and a worthy World Champion
as others have said James Hunt is the coolest F1 driver by a mile. Anybody who is a stoner, and good at their profession is a badass.

I cant believe nobody else has mentioned Hakkinen yet?
as others have said James Hunt is the coolest F1 driver by a mile. Anybody who is a stoner, and good at their profession is a badass.

Mika! :cloud9:

I think you'll enjoy this classic Mika comments:thumbup:

Mika was cool too and a gentleman to boot, I really liked how he handled himself during this awkward moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeZcKk4RaA0

Cheers

I think you'll enjoy this classic Mika comments:thumbup:

Mika was cool too and a gentleman to boot, I really liked how he handled himself during this awkward moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeZcKk4RaA0

Cheers

haha yeah, "go to ralf, ralf can contunue." lol Did you ever see that video where a reporter asked Mika if he would come out of retirement and race for Ferrari?
i find it funny that Kimi seams to admire hunt. Few weeks before the Formula 1 2007 championship Kimi entered a snow mobile race wearing a monkey suit under the name James Hunt.

Yet of all the drivers in F1 i wouldn't really say Kimi is alot like hunt.

I was shocked when I heard that Hunt was Kimi's idol too. Although there are a few Kimi instances that remind me of Hunt (falling off a boat drunk, saying some rather crude things, etc.), but for the most part he's nothing like him.

i find it funny that Kimi seams to admire hunt. Few weeks before the Formula 1 2007 championship Kimi entered a snow mobile race wearing a monkey suit under the name James Hunt.

Yet of all the drivers in F1 i wouldn't really say Kimi is alot like hunt.

How so? I can see a few similarities myself...

I'd say Hunt was a little more emotional, to the point of being prone to fighting. Kimi is completely unemotional, at least on the surface.

KR had some fights, too - remember when he scuffled with MS? :P

See our F1 related articles too!