FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By EwanM
Who wants to be cool anyways?

Formula One, like the rest of the world goes through different periods.

One man that people haven't posted is Sir Stirling Moss, he was iconic in the 50s, among many others - like Mike Hawthorn

I dunno i'm not cool so I can't really judge on others unless it's on an ascending scale.
I'd say Hunt was a little more emotional, to the point of being prone to fighting. Kimi is completely unemotional, at least on the surface.

KR had some fights, too - remember when he scuffled with MS? :P

Hmm, why don't I remember that? Was this pre 2005? I was only a very casual viewer up until then and I've never paid a lot of attention to Raikkonen or Schumacher, they're not my favourite drivers but a brawl between them is definitely worth a watch.
They didn't actually fight.

Montoya and Raikkonen however...

Juan Pablo 'You broke my :censored: head' Montoya? I shall have to Youtube that one.
Last edited by Amanda on 03 Sep 09, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.
By EwanM
They didn't actually fight.

Montoya and Raikkonen however...

Jaun Pablo 'You broke my :censored: head' Montoya? I shall have to Youtube that one.

No Montoya and Raikkonen actually had a fight.

If you remember they used to have a McDonalds at Magny-Cours in France. Well one year after practice, Kimi had ditched his McLaren mechanics and went off to find an ice cream...

Montoya was coming out of the McDonalds... having just had everything on the menu... twice... However he was still hungry and when he seen Kimi with that Chocolately icecream he swung for him. And then they had a big fight down towards the Melbourne hairpin.

True story.
By EwanM
brilliant! :thumbup: didn't Kimi name his yacht the Juan Pablo because his was finished first and it meant that Montoya couldn't use that name for his own yacht?

I dunno, but I bet that Eddie Jordan was involved somehow :hehe:

WE should have a coolest-F1 people thread. He'd be up there.

Once he was a team owner, now with the BBC
He's short, he's loud and he hates the KERS
His name is Eddie.

What a song.
it reminds me of that treasure flakes song off the Apprentice... :D

Kimi is the coolest person in F1 imo, it's the whole reason i like him. He's just a big fat middle finger stuck up to the corporate BS that I hate in F1
By EwanM
it reminds me of that treasure flakes song off the Apprentice... :D

Kimi is the coolest person in F1 imo, it's the whole reason i like him. He's just a big fat middle finger stuck up to the corporate BS that I hate in F1

It reminds me of bring drunk or on the seven seas.

:P If others don't know what we are talking about then refer to the pod thing I posted last night.
By EwanM
Plug it by all means, I can't find it. Care to provide a link as well?

Yeah here:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7007

As it is a pilot we're only allowing people to download it. Erm again there are some issues with volumes and such, but it is only a pilot

See our F1 related articles too!