FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By madbrad
I have been praying for VW to enter F1 for years! It would be better if they were a works engine supplier but I'll take whole team method if that's all I can get.
By Jabberwocky
Stefan should really think twice before racing those Toyotas. Throttle might stick open.

Sorry, someone had to do it.

the car in front is driven by Piquet

As already said the VAG guys would not be interested unless it was diesel power. I would love to see it happen though
By 7UpJordan
Stefan should really think twice before racing those Toyotas. Throttle might stick open.

Sorry, someone had to do it.

the car in front is driven by Piquet

That would have actually worked 30 years ago. :hehe:
By darwin dali
I have been praying for VW to enter F1 for years! It would be better if they were a works engine supplier but I'll take whole team method if that's all I can get.

I've heard your request my son, I've heard them. :thumbup:
By headless
sticking throttle = piquet = 2008 crash

Wasn't a Toyota was it?
By madbrad
My bottom... lies.

It does sound fishy but I can hope can't I?
By vaptin

Wasn't a Toyota was it?

Think hes saying that becuase stefan gp are rumoured to be interested in little Piquet.
By Gilles 27

Wasn't a Toyota was it?

Think hes saying that becuase stefan gp are rumoured to be interested in little Piquet.

They're not are they!? I've not heard that, i thought he was all set to do NASCAR stuff for a bit...
By Gaz

Wasn't a Toyota was it?

They're not are they!? I've not heard that, i thought he was all set to do NASCAR stuff for a bit...

Well they already have Dave Ryan, Mike Colqulan why not finish it and get Symmonds, Britorie and Piquet.
By Gilles 27
Stefan are blatantly the baddies aren't they, with the staff they have and a team owner who's name could easily be shared with a bond villain...
By 7UpJordan

Wasn't a Toyota was it?

Well they already have Dave Ryan, Mike Colqulan why not finish it and get Symmonds, Britorie and Piquet.

Don't forget Stepney and his white powder. :P

See our F1 related articles too!